Baseline Campus Worship Gathering (test)
Time & Location
About the event
Baseline is committed to making in-person gatherings safe for everyone who attends and to actively mitigate the spread of COVID-19. You are lovingly asked to follow these guidelines when on campus.
- We are asking everyone to check-in with us upon arriving to church
- There will be clear signs for you to follow to the check-in table where we will be welcoming you and doing temperature screenings.
- An usher will show you to the seating area for your household.
- Please bring a chair or blanket to sit on as we will be gathering outside
- All seating will be spaced six feet apart and we will ask all guests to sit only with their household.
- No child care will be provided at this time, but Children’s Ministry will be providing individual bins of supplies for children
- Due to regulations, face coverings are required when on campus
- Disposable masks will be available if you need one
- Hand sanitiser & soap will be provided and we encourage you to clean hands
- Restrooms will be deep cleaned prior to service and available as needed, but we recommend using the restroom before coming to the service
HIGH RISK & SYMPTOMATIC
- We will continue to offer worship gatherings online for those who cannot or choose not to join us in person.
- We encourage those who have an increased risk of serious illness from COVID-19 to worship from home
- We kindly ask anyone who is experiencing symptoms or has knowingly been in contact with someone who has tested positive recently for COVID-19 to worship from home.
By visiting Baseline, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns, or need to share information with us, please email the church office: firstname.lastname@example.org.