Cub Scouts & Boy ScoutsWHO
Pack 650 is eagerly awaiting any new cub scouts or boy scouts, ages 6-12 years, who have been looking for a good, decent environment, filled with lots of fun, to join us this fall for an amazing year filled with lots of activities. We are associated with Baseline Community Church. All of our leaders are trained and care about the future of your son.
Call Garth or Valerie Smith at (909) 593-7484
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at http://www.claremontbsa650.org/home.html
- Build life-long friendships
- Learn about duty to God and Country
- Have fun while learning life skills
- Camp at Official BSA-approved campsites
- Build your son's character and self-esteem
- Programs in place for 1st-5th graders and 6-7th graders
- Introduce your boys to a wide variety of career choices through the Boy Scout Merit Badge Program
Baseline Community Church is nestled at the base of the foothills in Claremont and is a perfect site for scouting. Oaks cover a large portion of the property and the empty hills behind us always offer up a good, challenging hike or two.
Thursdays at 6:30pm plus monthly activities. Visit our online calendars for upcoming meetings and events:
Boy Scout Calendar
Venture Crew Calendar