Prayer MinistryChanging Hearts...One Prayer at a Time
We welcome you to share your prayer requests with us and would love to pray for you: email@example.com.
Our prayer intercessors are available after each service to pray with and for you.
**Tips for family Prayer Walks:
1. Prepare your route in advance...walk the route yourself and make a map for children to follow along with. Avoid busy streets and dangerous intersections.
2. Prepare yourself...as you are walking this route, as you are walking the route, ask the Holy Spirit to lead your prayers.
3. Pray for your prayer walk in advance...pray with your children each night in the week leading up to the prayer walk,
4. As you start the prayer walk, encourage the children to keep their eyes and ears open. Ask them to look for things God wants them to prayer about.
5. Keep the walk fairly brief. Tailor the time to the attention level of your children.
6. After the walk, ask your children to talk about their experience and share their impressions. Assure them that God hears their prayers.
There are no events on the calendar for May 2013.